Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Good Evening

Well, this is the happiest I've been for a while. Not sure exactly what it is maybe too much ice cream/sugar? I slept a lot today. Got to hang out in the hammock during 75F sunny weather watching a white butterfly attached to the underside of a maple leaf. Got to watch the clouds melt for a while. Watched some very funny videos on my new favorite web site, My Food Looks Funny. Eric Idle was on Craig Fergeson. My wanky cat decided it wanted lots of cuddles (very unusual for her).I had a nice turkey burger dinner ( the recipie is on my food blog). I spent some quality time with my husband. I think he is finally starting to "get" my illness. He has been so much more tolerant of me being sick these last few weeks. I have just had a nice day and a good evening. I even feel somewhat normal. My brain is half working and I'm not dropping dead from exhaustion. All in all not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment