Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Next Day

Doing a bit better today.  I've finally managed to ditch the walker.  Still hanging on to the odd countertop when the dizzies start.  Still can't stand more than a minute.  Made my breakfast sitting in my walker which conveniently makes me stove height.

Still haven't had "the talk" with hubs.  However, yesterday's event has already been dubbed "the epic meltdown".  He has asked me if it going to happen again several times so it is bugging him.  I told him I was doing much better today so I seriously doubt it.

I think back and I still can't believe it happened.  It SO uncharacteristic of me.  I'm someone who didn't cry for 20 years straight.  No kidding.  I was keeping track.   I'm so stable that I had a theater director once say that if I ever found a dead body under the stage I would just walk up to him and in a quiet calm voice let him know about it.  So, yes, yesterday was brain chemistry gone wild day.

Now I just have to try to get hubs to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment