The reasons I want to try this:
- Dr. Chia and Dr. Bell, among others, consider CFS/ME to be viral
- My docs are very conservative and would never try a course of antivirals on me
- Antivirals (off label HIV drugs) are being used with some success in CFS/ME patients
- Actual antiviral meds have TONS of nasty side effects
- The equalibrant, which is an antiviral, is causing some pretty severe joint pain and I've stopped using it for now
- Another CFS patient that blogs got markedly better after starting Amazing Grass which contains both chlorella and spirulina. She was doing lots of other stuff as well so I wasn't sure which part of her program gave her the huge benefit. I bought one of Amazing Grass' products but it didn't have the chlorella and spirulina in it and I thought it was the same stuff. It didn't do much for me so I stopped taking it.
- What the heck I might as well.