Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 11

Yup.  I'm still fucked up.  I'm not helping myself though.  As soon as I get a good day I think I'm all set and overdo it.  Turns out this is one of those lllloooonnnggg recovery crashes.  I have to be careful everyday or risk getting stuck in bed the next day.  I slept most of Sunday.

Now to add fuel to the fire, I got notice from my private LTD that my case is up for review and I have to get all my records to them by the end of the month.  This includes all medical notes, all test results, letters from my treating physicians, names, addresses, diagnoses, prognoses, why I can't work yada yada yada.  I'm too messed up to read or think straight right now and I need to be able to put together a HUGE packet of information since this will cover the last three years.  I need to get letters out to docs requesting they write letters; I have to get requests out to clinics and hospitals for test records; I HAVE to be organized.  This is such a nightmare at this point.  I'm now kicking myself for going swimming the other week.  I could handle this if my brain still worked but it doesn't.  At least I know better than to just fill out the dinky form they sent me.  What I have to send them is more like my medical tome.

No comments:

Post a Comment