Friday, February 7, 2014

The Gut and the Immune System

I know I've been absent for a while.  Shortly after kitty passed away I got to spend some quality time in the local hospital (I'll talk about that in another post) and then adopted two new kittens which have been running me ragged.  On top of all of this I'm in the middle of my normal winter crash and have little to no energy.  So here is a cool vid that won an award.  It explains how the gut and the immune system interact.  I'm going to have to watch it several times over since it isn't sinking in right now but I love the graphics and I recognize a lot of the tags from various CFS papers/articles.


1 comment:

  1. two new kittys? Awww how cute, and I expect tiring too! I'm also in a mid winter rut, not fun is it. Thanks for sharing this video too, helps explain it all a bit more although I might have to watch it a few times for it to sink in, brain isn't working properly right now haha
    xx Hayley-Eszti @ hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete