Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Car

It is done!  I've bought a new car.  It is a dove gray Mercedes ML350.  Everyone fits in it.  The wheelchair fits in it.  It is kind of difficult for me to climb into but hey I usually don't travel when I'm really messed up.  We've got a month to decide if it won't work.

I must say I do love buying cars from the high end dealerships.  I write a check for an obscene amount of money and they take care of absolutely everything; title, insurance, RMV, plates, inspection.  I just show up and drive away.  Woot!

So here is a stock photo of the same type of car I just bought.  It even has enough room for when I get a full sized wheelchair.  Yay!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Nice Ride! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Amazing, lcuky you! Glad your chair fits in it too :)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete