Friday, June 27, 2014

Sam E Follow Up

BTW, I stopped Sam E a week ago after I woke up after four hours of sleep with a severe case of restless leg syndrome.  I don't normally have RLS so this freaked me out.  And it annoyed the hell out of my cat who was trying to sleep on top of my legs.  Luckily I saw my acupuncturist that day and he did a detox treatment (I love acupuncture for treating drug/supplement side effects.  It works awesome!).  I had the best sleep I've had in months that night and the following two nights.  Anywhere from 8-12 hours of solid sleep.  No waking up.  Just blissful heavy sleep.  Now that I'm off Sam E and catching up on sleep I'm feeling WAY better.  I guess no Sam E for me.  It just doesn't agree with me.  As far as I can figure I had too much dopamine in my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment