Friday, July 8, 2011

Good News

Finally right!?!

I just received news that my long term disability came through.  I am going to get 60% of my old pay retroactive to December 1st, my health, dental, life and pill coverage reinstated and my work will start to put 10% of my old pay rate into my 401k.  I am so psyched!!  When I got the news I was jumping up and down, banging on the desk and yelling "yes" at the top of my lungs.  Of course this only lasted a few seconds until I had to lie down on the couch from all the excitement.  But YAY!  I was actually out of breath when I managed to call my husband :-)  Gotta love CFS.

1 comment:

  1. That's GREAT news! Congrats. I know how much of a weight off your shoulders that must be. (when I applied, my LTD provider had to retro me back 5-6 months, too... but that was back in 2009)

    ReplyDelete