Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yay Me! And Twenty Other Bloggers!

I started writing this as a diary.  Writing helps me work things out in my head.  Sometimes this means the blog is all gloom and doom but other times interesting ideas pop out.  I write for myself and never expected anyone to read this besides my mom.  Thanks mom!!  Love you bunches!!

Today I was informed by a reader that I won Best Fibro Blogger for 2012 along with twenty other lucky bloggers including one of my online friends, Cranky Fibro Girl.  I never EVER thought people would read my words never mind select me for an honor such as this.  I'm flattered and very very thankful.

You, my readers, have made my day!!  Thank you!!

http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/best-fibromyalgia-blogs#22 

No comments:

Post a Comment