Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CFIDS Atlantis Style


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Stargate_Atlantis_intro.jpg

Okay, maybe I've been watching a little too much Stargate Atlantis recently.  I'm already half way through season three and I've been at it less than a week but I did crash hard yesterday so I've been a couch sloth for two days.  That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I've decided that rather than House I would like Dr Beckett to be my personal physician.  After all not only did he design a retrovirus that turned Wraith into humans, he also figured out how to kill nanites.  He has way cooler toys than House and he is way cuter.  Well, they both do have gorgeous blue eyes but I prefer the Scottish accent and pleasant bedside manner.  Given the complexity of the little buggers that have invaded and are currently holding my body hostage I think Dr. Beckett has a better chance of solving this puzzle than House and he's not nearly as grumpy.  Maybe they can use the Asgard transporter to separate the bugs from my body and hence cure me.  They safely removed the Goa'uld from Col. Caldwell that way.  That would be cool.  Instant and painless and I get a free trip onto a deep space carrier to boot.  Now if I could only find that Stargate.  It must be around here somewhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment