Saturday, September 4, 2010

Whoa!

I went to accupuncture for the first time in two weeks this past Thursday. I had been doing horrible at the begining of the week. Very tired. Crashed for two days that included all the joints aching. I got back from acupuncture and slept all afternoon. Then I went to bed at 2am and slept really deeply. Much deeper than I normally do. I woke up Friday refreshed. I even tidied up a little which was the first time in weeks. Today after only 8 hours of sleep instead of the normal 10 I not only got up early but I just finished cleaning the kitchen counters, dry mopping the kichen floor, swifering away the cobwebs and doing a few dishes. WTF? What happened? Where did all this energy come from? I am amazed. I am shocked. Hope I didn't do to much. I don't want to crash again. But what a nice surprise. Days like this give me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment