Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday is a Holiday

My affadavit has been noterized and got put in the mail to the lawyer on Saturday.  Both the kid and hubby are off at work all day tomorrow.  I have the house to myself and no doctor appointments.  I have nothing to do for the first time in months.  I'm taking the day off.  I don't even have to take a shower since I did that today.  I'm going to sit and read all day.  No writing.  No cleaning.  No doctors.  No editing.  No emails.  A quick crock pot dinner is my only obligation tomorrow.   Instead of working  I'm going to put on some new CDs I got from a good friend and curl up with my new book The Help and spend as many hours as I can reading.  When my brain is fried from that I'll watch some X-Files or Eureka on Netflix.  I'm looking forward to my Monday Holiday.  I might even take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I haven't read The Help, but some friends just loved it.

    ReplyDelete