Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sequestration

This heat is really messing with me.  I'm confined to the only two room of the house with AC.  The poor little portable unit can't keep up and I'm still sweating.  Today it hit 100F and with the 70% humidity the heat index was between 105-110F.  Ick.

My only computer is the iPad so I keep darning the battery dry.  For some reason it is much more tiring to use than my big setup in the family room.  I think it is because I don't have to scroll so much.  Scrolling really wigs my poor brain out.

Generally not a good week.  The day after my last post my skating coach's dad died.  I knew him.  Another sad day.  Pics have been posted of my friend who is dying and she looks awful!  I cry every day for her.  She is so sweet.

Some good news, my son is on the mend.  He is doing fine and got a couple of days of work in.  The heat is bothering him which is very unusual.  Normally he loves the hot weather.  But he is out of pain thank goodness.  I think he'll be fine so I can relax some on that front.

Until the heat wave ends tomorrow night I remain sequestered in my two room.  I hate it when my world gets this small.

No comments:

Post a Comment