Friday, April 8, 2011

And....I'm Back

Had a great visit with my sister and Mom.  They got me out of the house almost every single day they were here.  I got to do girl stuff with them.  We went around Bed and Bath, Kohls and Lane Bryant to name a few.  I went on a wonderful shopping spree.  We came home everyday with the car packed with goodies.  They helped with making dinner, dishes, laundry.  My sister even washed the rug in my bathroom.  How awesome is that!?!  I now have new cooking pots and dishes, new clothes and a squishy pad for my bed.

Most importantly though we sat and talked until we all cried.  I now know that I am loved and whole even if I am sick.  I have people that love and care for me and who will take care of me no matter what.  I can't tell you what a difference that has made to me.  I can't possibly describe how much better I feel knowing this.  I am so very very lucky to have a family like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment