- He is writing me a letter for my SSD case stating that I'm too sick to work and also the plans for future treatment.
- He gave me some samples of one of my meds after he found out I no longer have prescription coverage so I don't have to pay for so many pills. The med I'm on is $5 a pill! Ugh!
- He is loath to put me on antidepressants because, in his words "you have a reactive depression" (translation: you're bummed out cuz you're ill) and you are having bad reactions to medications. So another talk with my shrink but I think meds are going to be off the table for the immediate future.
- He is going to contact the MDVIP centers of excellence and see if he can hook up with someone at Mayo or Cleveland to help him with my diagnosis and treatment.
- He is also putting together a packet of information to send to Dr. Anthony Karmoroff. Yes, The Dr. Karmoroff! One of the most well known CFS docs on the planet! Turns out he is taking new patients. Not sure when I'll actually get to see him and I have to go through a screening process first. But hey, my doc is willing to give this a try!
I'm feeling so much better this evening mood wise. I'm still baked. I still can't think straight. I'm still so tired my vision is blurred. But I have hope again. Maybe things will start improving. I'm also looking forward to seeing my new doc at the Marino Center. I should be getting a follow up with him soon. Yay!