Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Think I'm On To Something





Terry Walh MD cured herself of MS through a modified Paleo diet.  MS shares a lot of the same neuro symptoms as CFS and some have even speculated that they are related diseases.  Personally, I'm beginning to believe that MS, CFS, FM, Lyme, etc probably all have different causes but because they effect the brain in the same way we end up with similar symptoms.  To add the GAPS philosophy to the mix perhaps the damage is really caused in the gut either by disease or medication and that damage results in the brain not working properly.   So I have a sneaking suspicion I'm heading in the right direction with my diet modifications.  And, it looks like I'm going to have to invest in that juicer after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment