Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Questions

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? While I like both I prefer home made hot chocolate.


Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa has to use paper bags now due to his arthritis.
Colored lights on tree/house or white? Both, white on the tree and colored on the house.

Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes.

When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

What is your favorite holiday dish? The fullmonty turkey dinner

Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Having our first tree that touched the ceiling after we moved to the US.  In England we only had a tree that sat on a table top.

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was 6 and caught my Mom putting our presents in our pillowcases at the end of our beds (another English tradition).

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, we get to open one present on Christmas eve of our choosing

How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Plug it in.

Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it

Can you ice skate? Absolutely.  I was competing before I got sick.

Do you remember your favorite gift? A small sewing machine the first year I was here in the states.

What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Sharing a nice meal together and listening to all the family stories being told at the dinner table.

What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? flourless chocolate cake

What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to midnight mass

What tops your tree? nothing, you have to see it to understand

Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both.  I love shopping to get the right gifts for people but I also love getting presents (I feel like I'm ten again)

What is your favorite Christmas Song? Gloria, I can't remember the actual title, I'm having a CFS moment

Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? The organic ones are to die for

Favorite Christmas Show? Grinch

No comments:

Post a Comment