Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not in the Mood

I just haven't been in the mood to write lately.  I think I've just had a bummer of a month and I'm still not recovered from my crash.  I am doing a bit better.  Today I made it to the chiropractor and made dinner before collapsing.  Now though I'm in a strange mood, have severe heartburn so I can't sleep, am restless since I've been lying on a couch for the last ten hours, I'm bored out of my mind but too tired to do anything about it.  Crap.  I hate this.  I want to get out of the house again.  I'm definitely getting a bit stir crazy.  At least in the summer I can go out on my deck and sit or lie down in the hammock to watch the clouds.  Instead I've memorized all of the Christmas commercials.  Blah.  What is even more of a bummer is that my eyes are all googly today so I can't focus on print which makes reading really hard.  What I need to do is settle down so I can sleep.  Sigh.  I'm tempted to go for a walk in the snow with my greasy wild hair and my bathrobe.  I might make it two houses down before I have to turn back.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment