Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seriously!?!

This seems to be a major crash.  I've been set back about three months.  There is no quick recovery out of this one.  No just staying in bed a few days and I'll be back to baseline.  Nope.  All I did today was make scrambled eggs for breakfast, take a quick shower and had hubby drive me to Cambridge for my IV.  By the end of that small set of excursions I had neuro symptoms: couldn't walk or balance well.  He decided that I had to get adjusted so we swung by the chiropractor on the way home and he was running late.  I was nodding off in the waiting room unable to keep my eyes open.  I got adjusted and then, since I hadn't made dinner, we stopped at the local Chili's for dinner.  I knew I was pushing it but I had to eat so there I was in my wheelchair in a noisy restaurant.  By the time I got home I had to use my walker to get around the house.  I've been beached on the couch for four hours now and can barely walk around unassisted.  You have to realize that I've been either in bed or on the couch all week.  I canceled my Wednesday appointment so I could stay home and rest.  I haven't been out of the house since Sunday when I took a ride in the car to get raw milk.  This is seriously NOT good!  And I'm pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment