Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cautiously Optimistic

I am now on day 2 of B12.  I am doing so much better.  I showered and dressed on my own and stood up for most of the shower.  My insomnia seems to be going away.  I went to bed at 12:30 last night instead of 3am.  I slept for 10 hours and then took a nap this afternoon and am tired now.  I helped make dinner and even sorted out my clothes in my closet.  Considering I was bedridden and needed help walking around the house and getting dressed this is a huge improvement.  I don't know how much of this is due to the vitamin.  I'm trying not to get too excited but I want to jump up and down.  I seem to be on the mend.  My head is clearing for the first time in weeks.  I should be able to read books again soon.  I keep trying to remind myself that this could be due to my resting rather than the vitamin; that I might plateau at any point; that this is not a cure but I'm so happy that I'm doing better.  I keep hoping that I will continue to improve.  Cross my fingers and toes!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear - remember what you reminded yourself of--plateaus and resting is helping. I am glad that you were able to shower.

    ReplyDelete