- I paced the kitchen floor while waiting for the water to boil for my morning tea.
- I went to the library, found four books and checked them out all by myself.
- Hubby and I went out on a dinner date.
- I walked two blocks to the restaurant without hanging on to hubby.
- I climbed in and out of his very high truck without assistance.
- I read a book.
- I drove to a small specialty store with my Mum so we could buy chocolate imported from England.
- I went to the airport to see my Mum off.
- I stood up for the entire duration of my afternoon shower.
- Watched TV while writing my blog at the same time.
"The joy of life is made up of obscure and seemingly mundane victories that gives us our own small satisfactions.” -Billy Joel