Friday, October 21, 2011

Glutathione IV: Week Five, Part One

Had my fifth IV today.  800mg.  It seems as long as I tolerate this well it will be increased by 200mg each week until I hit 1200mg.

I must say this week has gone very well excepting the minor crash after doing too much this weekend.  I even had energy when I got up this morning and my head was clear.  I managed to shower prior to going to the clinic which is unusual for me.

On the way home I took my son for some lunch since he hadn't eaten that day.  This involved walking across a small parking lot which is a huge deal for me.  When we were done with food I walked across the lot again to see my chiropractor.  I was starting to get tired and dizzy by this point.

I got home and immediately laid down.  I listed to the news for about an hour until hubby came home.  We talked a little bit and then I promptly fell asleep for two hours.  I just couldn't stay awake any longer.

The nice thing is when I woke up I felt better.  My head is clearer.  I am walking around the house unassisted and sitting up on the couch.  Woohoo!!  I wonder if I'm going to be done with my herx by tomorrow.  That would be phenomenal!!  I would love to do a bit of baking tomorrow.

If this stuff works out the way I think it is going to it looks like I'm going to be more mobile than I have been in months.  I'll be able to function in short bursts and then have to lie down to recuperate.  This is so huge for me.  Once the dosing levels off and I'll be able to adjust my pacing better.

I'm thinking that the IVs are doing the detoxing and I'll keep doing dietary tweaks to allow my body to heal itself.  I might just beat this thing.  Or at least see some considerable improvement.  I'm so happy!!

Now if I could just fix my marriage.  Blech.  One thing at a time.

On a happier note, I met with my primary doc this week.  I told him about the improvements.  Of course he wanted to know what I was doing differently.  I told him about the IVs and the diet changes.  He didn't freak out!!  I even told him about drinking raw milk.  I'm so proud of him!  He is actually okay with my weird diet!  How cool is that!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment