Sunday, October 9, 2011

Overweight Luggage

The last two days have been very emotional ones.  I seem to be processing baggage I've carried around for years: a hurtful boss, a spiteful coworker, soured friendships.  I seem to have come to a point in my illness where I'm working on getting rid of excess baggage.  I'm not ignoring it but actually thinking about it in new ways.  Healing ways.  I wish I could be more descriptive but this is such an organic thing.  It happens when the planets align in just the right way.  And the thought process is slightly different for each incident.  

It also might be a side effect of the glutathione treatment.  Maybe as the liver detoxes I'm also getting rid of the emotional junk heap that has been stored there for years.  Strange things have been coming up out of no where and for no reason I can fathom other than it is time to process and heal.  Of course this has also meant that I've been crying a lot which has made me very tired.  But I'm off to bed early tonight for a change.

You have to move through the darkness to get to the light.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment