- The crappy sauerkraut I made last week? Yes, I tasted it before I chucked it out.
- The new raw milk I bought last week from a different farm? They had been shut down about a month ago and reopened after they passed further testing by the state.
- The new yogurt I just made? Highly unlikely since I was having this problem last week before I made it and tasted it.
- Stomach is rebelling against the new diet?
- Going through herx from die off from diet?
- Not handling the high fat diet well due to lack of gall bladder?
- Drinking Kombucha that got left out overnight? That shouldn't be a problem since this stuff is brewed at room temp.
- Got a stomach bug?
- Simply doing too much? Mom is here so I'm more active than normal.
Stuff I'm doing to help it:
- Drinking bentonite clay. This helps but only temporarily.
- Taking activated charcoal caps. Again helps but only temporarily.
- Avoiding cultured foods.
- Made chicken soup today. Only food I could even consider eating.
- Drinking peppermint tea. Drinking water and lemon water makes it worse.
The only symptom is discomfort. Occasionally it turns into full blown heartburn and I have to resort to using Pepto Bismol but generally I simply have no appetite and feel yukky. It isn't nausea. I do have some burping, farting and tummy rumbling but nothing else. It is truly odd.