Monday, October 31, 2011

Run Down

Friday must have knocked more stuffing out of me than I realized.  Either that or the cheating on my diet is starting to kick in.  Or, option number three, I had one of those weird CFS adrenaline rushes last night and I'm crashed today as a result.  Or all of the above.

I'm tired today.  My muscles don't want to work right.  I'm dragging mentally as well as physically.  It is just one of those CFS things.  I slept for two hours this afternoon spending a total of three and half hours in bed.  Tonight was a busy night of TV and internet.  I'm just beginning to feel a bit better.  I think one more night of good sleep and I should be back to "normal" tomorrow.

Yesterday I was tired from Friday.  However I baked biscuits for dinner later in the afternoon.  I'M BAKING!!!!  A few months ago I would never have believed that I would be baking again.  So I'm not worried about today.  Its just a hiccup.  I'll work on my diet some more.  Stop drinking coffee and eating sugar and sneaking grains.  Things will continue to improve.  I see more cooking and even some sewing in my near future and I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment