Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gnocchi Yumminess

We just had the potato gnocchi for dinner tonight. It was quite good. I'm sure it would be out of this world eaten the same day. I'm glad they held up well in the fridge. I made a sauce out of left overs from the Baked Ravioli I made the other night. I can't believe I'm cooking again. It is wonderful to eat real home cooked food again. My husband walked past the stove and said "it is good to see you cooking again." Meaning that he is happy that I am feeling well enough to be able to cook. I do enjoy cooking most of the time. Sometimes it gets annoying. I have a much wider pallet than my husband so I like a much wider variety of foods. I can get bored with making the same thing day after day. Being so ill has made me try new things since I can't cook most of my old recipes. Most of them are too complicated. Anyway, check out the recipes over at Fast Foodie blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment