- XMRV latches on to other viruses.
- These viruses are very specific virus types.
- XMRV holds the chemical key to open 80% of our cells.
- XMRV makes perfect copies of itself.
- XMRV doesn't need to mutate to hide since it latches on to other viruses which makes the new molecule invisible to the immune system.
- Since XMRV is a chemical key both it and its piggybacked virus can invade 80% of our cells.
- This invasion can cause a variety of symptoms because it can latch on to different viruses. Hence the different types of CFS.
- This invasion can cause cancers: currently there is some evidence linking XMRV to both prostate and breast cancers.
- Since it can latch on to a variety of viruses, illness can have different triggers such as: HHV6, EBV, etc (even Lyme maybe?? my guess here)
- This also explains why people that have volunteered to be human guinea pigs and are taking antivirals are not having identical responses to the various drugs available to them from the HIV arsenal.
- Because XMRV has essentially mutated to include one of a variety of viruses, the only 'cure' would be a drug cocktail engineered to the specific XMRV+virus hybrid that has invaded the host.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Be forewarned, I'm not a biologist never mind a geneticist. Here is a link to an interesting article with papers cited regarding how XMRV functions in the body. I believe that the studies have only been done in animals so may not work quite the same in humans. If you have any questions please go to the original documents. Like I said, I play with lasers not microbes. So here goes....