Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Magpie




I want to apologize. I hope no one gets upset at me. I collect things. I'm like the Magpie that steals shiny things and lines his nest with them. In my case, I go out into the blogsphere and when I find cool poems, quotes and videos I repost them here. I try to give credit where credit is due but my brain is often muddled and I can't locate where I found something I liked. After all this is why I cut and pasted it in the first place; I knew I didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of finding it again and it was really really shiny. Anyway, if you see something that is from your blog and you want credit just list the link in the comments section. I don't mean to offend, I just thought what you posted was neat and wanted to make sure I could find it again by having it in my nest. Please consider it a compliment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment