Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scooby Doo

At 7:30am this morning I was rudely awoken by my neighbor's dog barking its head off.  She had tied it up to the tree on her property that is next to my bedroom window.  I normally get up around 11am.  I kept lying in bed hoping he would shut up but after about 20 minutes I was wide awake and he showed no signs of stopping.  So I got up, took my mouth guard out and in my pjs and my wild uncombed hair opened the window to let in the 20F air.  I cupped my hands to my mouth and yelled as loud as I could  "Gina!  Shut your f*&^ing dog up!"  It was only many hours later that I realized that I had just shouted profanities at the top of my lungs for entire neighborhood to hear.  That's what happens when you get a CFS person up too early I guess.  Lots of brain fog and crankiness.

Now while yelling at the dog did little other than making him bark even harder and give me a sore throat for the day, I did derive a perverse pleasure from it.  I am now left wondering what tomorrow morning will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment