Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sick Humor

  • I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
  • You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
  • I'm not a complete idiot.  I'm just missing a few pieces.
  • Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
  • Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
  • I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.

http://pointmeister.blogspot.com/2008/11/maxine-says.html

Disclaimer: most of these I cribbed from an email floating around the Internet.  However, I just found the entire list almost verbatim from the blog I scarfed the Maxine cartoon from so I have the sneaking suspicion these are all Maxine quotes.  Because so many of these apply to the chronic life I feel like they are very appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. My favorites were these two as they found me laughing out loud!

    You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

    Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

    The not so 'funny' think however is I am guilty of doing both! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've done the stop to think and forget to start again. Ain't brain fog wonderful?

    ReplyDelete